Monday, May 26, 2008

Four Weeks

Yup, just four more weeks and it's summer break. I can't believe it went so fast. I have been in this new job for three months now. Nevertheless I am still on probationary till end of September. My official contract started April although I started working there end of February. There were some minor problems with my old job but everything worked well in the end.
This coming Thursday, there will be a Teacher's Appreciation Day. From what I heard, the moms will whip up a wonderful meal for the teachers and they will take care of the class, while we have a break of 1.5 hours to enjoy the sumptuous lunch. I am excited about this and will let you know how it goes. Unfortunately, I cannot make pictures of that meal, the school is quite strict with not having any mobile phone in the classroom or within the confines of the school.

2 comments:

raqgold said...

why not bring a real camera for us curious? ang sarap naman dyan. enjoy!

Vlado&Toni said...

naku, super sarap the food, i will post it next time raqgold