Monday, April 6, 2009

Essay Writing

I think my brain and my skills at essay writing has dwindled. I have been reading and reading my textbooks and couldn't figure out a way to write Assignment 1 for my M. training. I would be happy when this is over but sad to say, I just started it and there are more to come!! Maybe about 10 or 12 of them?? I need to get a system how to do it, I just don't know how to summarize all my thoughts in 2000 words. Either I have nothing or I have too much! Information overload!! I used to have those moments when thoughts would just come out from my brain like water coming out from a water tap. Maybe they are right too much caffeine and alcohol kills some of your brain cells- I think my brain cells are depleted. Help - want new brain for essay writing.

No comments: